Sometimes referred to as the “Professor of Prosperity,” Brian Buggé is a professional consultant, speaker, trainer, author and coach. He has also been an Adjunct Professor for over 30 years. He’s been recognized and praised as someone who can turn academic theory into real life application. He has taught college courses as varied as “Management Information Systems,” to courses on “Critical Thinking,” “Human Relations,” and “Cultural Diversity.” He originated the concept of the 5 P’s (Philosophy, Process, Programs, Problem-Solving and Partnerships), which, through practical application, have garnered him the following accolades:
· Three (3) separate National Association of Counties “Achievement Awards."
· Newsday’s first ever “Civic Spirit Award.”
· NOVA Award from the American Hospital Association.
· Presidential “Excellence in Education” award from the U.S. Dept. of Education.
· “Certificate of Merit” bestowed by the Mayor of New York City.
· “Supervisor of the Year” award from the VFW.
· “Meritorious Service” award from the Nassau County Legislature.
· Inclusion in Marquis’s Who’s Who in America.
· Having his work highlighted in a Pulitzer Prize winning story.
· Editorial in the Wall Street Journal touting his work helping to increase the success rate of students in twenty-two (22) of the lowest performing public schools in Philadelphia.
· Commended for helping to stabilize families, businesses and communities in the wake of both Hurricane Katrina in Louisiana and Super Storm Sandy in NY/NJ.
· Invitation to appear before the NYS Senate & Congress to advise them how they could replicate his successes in other organizations or municipalities throughout the country.
Brian has taught at New Jersey City University, Nassau Community College, Southwestern College, and the University of Phoenix. He has lectured at Brown University and has performed consulting projects for Columbia, Harvard and Princeton Universities. As the former chief evangelist for Inner City Competitiveness in America, he has written several books and magazine articles and appeared on radio and TV and he’s been quoted or had articles appear in prominent publications such as: Harper’s, Playboy, Newsday, and the Wall Street Journal. He has also been a keynote speaker and/or breakout session presenter at various national leadership conferences throughout the country.
His unique insights on brand building, competitiveness, problem-solving, risk mitigation, community revitalization, and human, social and organizational innovation will prompt you to perform (with Brian’s guidance and advice) an in-depth assessment of how you currently do things in your personal and/or professional life. He will then suggest slight adjustments that will make a huge difference and reap immense rewards in a relatively short period of time.
Having worked in both the public sector and private industry over the years, Brian’s assignments have brought him into contact with high level government leaders, influential Fortune 500 executives, sports and entertainment celebrities and high net worth individuals from around the world. No matter who it is Brian has been able to offer practical guidance and advice that has enabled them to save and/or make millions of dollars by focusing on the 5 P's (Philosophy, Process, Programs, Problem-Solving & Partnerships). In some cases, money was not even the issue, and the solutions sought and received were on a personal level.
‘Ah ha’ moments come from focusing on one critical factor – mindset! Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life (or business) turns out. The wind that blows blows on all of us. While you can’t change the wind, you can change the set of your sail. Whether it’s a business that is off course or a personal life trajectory that is off course, both can be re-calibrated and brought back on course with just small adjustments in your personal philosophy (adjusting the set of your sail). Get in touch with Brian and let him show you how to do that. You’ll be glad you did [NOTE: while you're here don’t forget to get a free PDF version of Brian's new book, What You Won’t Learn At School: Unless You Take My Class. Just click on the "More..." tab on the top of this page and click on "Products"].